As everybody know (unless you live under a rock) this month the COVID-19 hit hard on some European's countries, including mine. I have spent half of the month staying inside in quarantine.
It's a weird sensation that gives you perspective even to the point that going out to take the trash is a special (but dangerous, since people here aren't taking this seriously) thing to do.
The good thing is that I had some time to move some thing out of my backlog and I have no excuse to study some things now.
Since most pictures are taken from my living room window these days is better to share how I spend time with friends. This is a screenshot of Tabletop Simulator 1 while I play Zombiecide 2 3 with my friends.
Up to date with Money Heist 4
The third part (first half of the second season?) is worst overall compared to the previous heist, but good enough to have enough will to watch it to the end.
Watched The Boys Season 1 5
A good show about what could happen if super heroes where controlled by a corporation.
Rewatch: Rick and Morty Seasons 1 to 3 6
Started wathing Dragon Ball 7
The first series, watched so long ago I don't even remember the story, is a good show to watch while I cook as episodes are short.
Started watching Gravity Falls 8
Recommended by a friend, to watch while we have lunch/dinner.
Continued reading The Magicians' Guild 9 by Trudi Canavan
Haven't read much this month though. :(
Started playing The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past 10
Don't kill me, but this is my first time playing it.
Started playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons 11
I have been waiting for this for a long time.
Played a bit of Guild Wars 2. Nostalgia. 12
- [VIDEO] Nintendo NES Famicom Creator Interview 13
- Working from Home: Lessons Learned Over 20 Years & a Shopping List 14
- Before the DNS: How yours truly upstaged The NIC's Official HOSTS.TXT 15
- Decentralised SMTP is for the greater good 16
- [VIDEO] NLNOG 2019 - DNS over HTTPS considerations - Bert Hubert 17
- [VIDEO] Spyro Had One of the Coolest Anti-Piracy Measures Ever 18
- [VIDEO] Clever Anti Piracy on the Super Nintendo 19
- The reckless, infinite scope of web browsers 20
- [VIDEO] How the Nintendo GameCube Security was defeated 21
- The mysterious origins of an uncrackable video game 22
- Where do all the bytes come from? 23
- Debunking "You should not run your mail server because mail is hard." 24
- UpNext: eInk display for future events #diy 25
- A short thread on a few Celeste game-feel things 26