The Digital Signage (TDS)
- Date: 2009
- Role: Software/Hardware Engineer
- Company: The Prime Tag S.C.
A custom digital signage software implementation built in vanilla PHP as the backend and web technologies in the front-end. Built in ~two months as a MVP that allowed me to start my own company with a partner.
- Crawler: A news crawler that filled up our database with news from different sources, tagged by source, category and geographic location.
- Screen Software: Custom scripts built on top of Micro PCs mounted behind the TV screens, allowing the computer to run a browser in "store mode", disabling any using input to show the pre-configured URL attached to this TV/Location.
- Backoffice: The main control panel for all the components where all automated news-list for the clients where generated, allowing multiple sources, configuration of the screens, information about online availability, etc.